[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Minor's permission slip for Victoria Students

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 19:46:32 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: D Dedoshka
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: Minor's permission slip for Victoria Students

To all parents who's student is going to Victoria,

Regarding the purple permission slip that must be signed and notarized:

Mr. Lange asked the students to fill out the form even if your student is 18 years old. However those who are 18 do not need signatures. HOWEVER, please just fill in your student's name and age and return in the packet. That way we can log the form returned and that your student does not need signatures because they are of legal age.

We are putting together a big trip involving a large amount of details and it is tough to keep track of each individual situation, (and there are many), so having all forms turned in, gives us a written record and an accounting of those students who are 18.

Thanks for your understanding.

Diane Dedoshka
Kathryn Shickman