[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Carpools for the Delta Jazz Festival--Please REVIEW!!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 5 07:36:54 PST 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Nancy Hatamiya <nhatamiya at comcast.net>
To: Joyce Hamaguchi <jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net>
Cc: Fred Lange <flange at djusd.k12.ca.us>
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 12:14:16 AM
Subject: Carpools for the Delta Jazz Festival--Please REVIEW!!

Dear Parents:

Please respond to me directly if there are any changes, problems, missing
rides to nhatamiya at comcast.net, not to Joyce!  She's been wonderful
forwarding all the emails to me!  Thanks, Joyce!

Questions:
(1) Need Mr. Lange to reconfirm that he wants everyone in Stockton by 10
am., except those taking the SAT??

(2) Not sure if Erik Maroney needs a ride--please let me know ASAP!!

(3) How is Colin McDaniel getting there after the SAT?

(4) Does Liz Weir need a ride and at what time?

Peggy Bernardy leaving with Diego at 8 am (is Liz Weir going early with
them?)

Jazz Combo rides:
David Hunt taking Chris Hunt+bass and Ryan Lagerstrom
Millers taking John Miller and Isaac Bunch and vibes
Chuck Robbins taking Neil Heaton
Lagerstroms taking Ryan Lagerstrom and Chris Hunt back in the pm, room for
one more, if needed

Meeting at Davis High School at 8:30 am:

Peter Matlock:
Alex Matlock
James Chinn, am only
Ryan Shickman, am only
Jon Hatamiya, am only

Sam Yang:
Nathan Yang
Kevin Choy, roundtrip

Tom Moore:
Liliana Moore
Heron Scow, roundtrip
Jean Coleman, roundtrip

Hulsizer driving with capacity for 3 others, if needed

Lisa Yamauchi, bringing Richard O'Brien directly

Tenaya Natov, coming with her parents later

James Blake, coming later

Sue Miille: (not sure if you are waiting to pick up Colin after the SAT?)
Ema Miille
Colin McDaniel (roundtrip or only in pm?)

Robbie Merges riding with Bryan, Soto leaving after the SAT (Is Colin riding
with you?)

Kevin Qi coming with parents after the SAT

Katy Zane (pm only) has room for 4 others in addition to James, but so far
not needed.

Thanks for your assistance in making sure we have rides for everyone!

With kind regards,
Nancy

--
Nancy Hatamiya