[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Countdown for Band Program Donations

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 12 14:51:56 PST 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "shunt at djusd.k12.ca.us" <shunt at djusd.k12.ca.us>
To: jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 2:34:35 PM
Subject: Countdown for Band Program Donations

December 12,
2008

Dear Band
Families and Friends,

Thank you very
much to all of you have so generously supported this year's direct donation
drive for Davis High School's Concert, Jazz and Symphonic
bands.

Second to remind
you that our direct donation drive is drawing to a close.  We so much want
to put your name on the donor list in the December
18th Winter Rhapsody Concert program so please take a moment to send your
donation to the Davis High School Band Boosters at P.O.  73522, Davis,
California 95617.  Donations of $100 or more will provide you with
complimentary tickets to this school year's concerts.

Stephanie DeGraff-Hunt