[Dhsbb-jazz] No news is no news!

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Feb 5 17:43:30 PST 2008

Hi parents and friends

I received this from the Monterey Festival:

Hi Fred,
I do apologize for the delay, but no news yet as to the list of
finalists for the NGF. The folks at Berklee asked for an extension
and promised to let me know by Thursday morning. We did have more
audition tapes submitted then ever before, so I can understand the
delay. Besides that, they are being really careful (they told me that
they listen to each recording at least 3 times).

Again, my apologies and thanks for your understanding,
Rob

I will let you know when I hear.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Fred