[Dhsbb-jazz] Fun DHS BB Events

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 21:10:20 PST 2008

Parents and Students,

  I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about 2 upcoming events:

  1.  Coconut Grove this Saturday evening Feb 23rd
  Mixed tropical fruit drinks, desserts of all kinds, silent auction for services and goods, raffle for iPod Touch, and best of all our local youth talent performing through the evening!  Now tell me if you can think of a better way to take in calories and not expend them?  See you there.

  2.  Lampost Pizza Night
  Next Tuesday, Feb 26th is our next Lampost Pizza Night for DHS Bands.
  Same deal:  Dine in or take out only.  No other coupons.  Remember to tell them you are there for DHS BB.
  This is perfect.  I know you decided not to eat much on Sunday and Monday because of all the goodies you had on Saturday.  Now you can catch up again on Tuesday!

  Thanks for all your support.
  Mike Choy
  DHS BB President