[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Feb 24 10:13:09 PST 2008

Congratulations to all for a superb show last night at the Coconut
Grove!

The room was beautiful, the desserts delightful, and music fantastic.

Thank you, Ken, for making this your first time with us.  Great job
with the kids at Harper.

Thank you, Jeff.  A great program we have come to expect!

Thank you, Celia for 2 great groups of young musicians.  All of us
owe a great deal to you and your program.

Thank you, Bill for the great vocals of the Jazz Choir.  Can we
please continue this partnership?

To all of you who put in those MANY, MANY hours - a super evening was
had by all.

Fred Lange
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School