[Dhsbb-jazz] New Orleans: 3rd Deposit

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 17:03:55 PST 2008

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

  Our New Orleans tickets are now paid, so please be sure to make your third deposit of $250 before, and definitely no later than March 7!

  I know it's difficult to be sure whether you owe more money because there are two band trips planned and there's still money coming into your student's account from fund-raising.  As a general rule, if you are caught up with Victoria payments and already have more than $750 for New Orleans in your student's account then you can slide on this payment.

  However, if there is any doubt then please submit the third deposit--we're facing the largest single payment for this trip.  We will tie up loose ends for the fourth deposit.

  Thank you,
  Peter