[Dhsbb-jazz] New Orleans and Monterey: Medical Forms

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 20:32:13 PST 2008

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

  Attached please find the District's medical form which is REQUIRED if your student will be taking ANY medications along on the New Orleans trip.  This form applies to all prescription and over-the-counter drugs.

  Please return the form to Lisa Yamauchi by April 1 at either:

  Email:  lyamauchi at comcast.net
  Mail:  1530 Jasmine Court, Davis, CA  95618

  Please note the form requires the signature of your student's physician--do not delay!

  Lisa will collect medications for the New Orleans trip at the airport the morning we leave (April 10).

  We need this form before the Monterey trip.  If you are planning on accompanying your student to Monterey then the School has advised me that chaperones should be aware of medical requirements but parents can handle medications.  We may not need a medications coordinator, but please be sure to get the form to Lisa April 1 so we can be sure!

  Thanks for all your help.

  Peter