[Dhsbb-jazz] Rooms Available at the Portola Hotel for Monterey NGF; Another Male Chaperone Needed

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 15:27:18 PST 2008

Hi All,

  I have two (maybe three) rooms available at the Portola Hotel for Friday night (April 4) for the Monterey NGF.  Pre-tax rate is $199.  There are many rooms at a higher price in Monterey, and there have been rooms at a lower price.

  First claim on these rooms goes to another male chaperone volunteer.  We're pretty much covered, but an additional official male chaperone is much appreciated.  Anyone interested?

  Second claim goes to anyone who would like to take one of these rooms.  The advantage is that the hotel is a nice place and it's were the Festival is located.  The students will be staying in the same hotel on Friday night, sharing up to four per room.

  The stay at the Portola can be extended to Saturday night, but the rate goes up to $279 (pre-tax).

  I'm sending in names for the rooms the end of this week, so please let me know by Friday if you're interested.

  Peter
  matlockpeter at yahoo.com