[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Concerts in Davis

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 22:28:10 PST 2008

Dear Jazz Band Parents,

  Two upcoming jazz concerts in Davis:

  Feb 3: our Jazz Band and Capital Jazz Project will be playing at the IPAB.  Be sure to come and bring your friends!  Proceeds from this concert help support local jazz education, so we want to provide a large turnout.  This was a great concert last year and promises to be even better this year.  (yes--there will be more reminders coming about this concert).

  Jan 20:  the parent of a Jazz Band alum sent the following notice for a concert by the Joe Gilman Trio, FYI:

  Davis Community Church Concert Series presents
The JOE GILMAN TRIO
JAZZ CLASSICS
Joe Gilman, piano
Chris Smith, bass
Cory Cox, drums
music of
Stevie Wonder
Dave Brubeck
Paul Simon
Sunday, January 20, 2008
3:30 p.m.
Davis Community Church
412 C Street
Davis, California
Admission free – donations support local and
international charitable organizations.
For more information call 530-753-2894