[Dhsbb-jazz] Earn with a Student/Family Donation for Coconut Grove!

Michael Coleman coleman at cal.net
Tue Jan 22 09:23:21 PST 2008

The Feb 23 Coconut Grove event is a great opportunity for students to earn earn money to offset their costs for this spring's Victoria trip.  Everybody will want to volunteer to do something and student hours will earn money for their accounts.  We'll soon be taking sign-ups for student volunteers for the event.

In addition, students and families can donate items to be sold at the Coconut Grove silent auction.  Proceeds from a student donation will be credited to their band account!  What can you do?  - - - rent your combo out ... bake a cake ... pet sit ... yard work ....  Fill out the form below and turn it in this week!

*****************************

      An Evening at the Coconut Grove

      February 23, 2008    7:00pm to 10:00pm

      Davis High School Multi Purpose Room

      SILENT AUCTION DONATION FORM

      Name

      Phone

      Auction Item

      Item Value

         (estimate)

      Minimum Bid

      This is a (check one) ..

      __ Student Donation (All proceeds from your auction item go into your band account to help pay for your trip to Victoria. Items credited to student accounts  must consist of the student's time and effort.)

      I'm in :     o Concert       o Symphonic      o Jazz

      Class:   o Senior 2008   o Junior 2009   o Sophmore 2010

      . or ...

      __  Family or Business Donation

      List acknowledgement as: _____________________________

      Questions?: Call Mike Coleman 753-1410