[Dhsbb-jazz] Capitol Jazz Project Concert Sunday Night

Susan Hulsizer susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 09:44:16 PST 2008

Hello all,
Attached is a flyer for the Capitol Jazz Project/Davis High School Jazz Band Concert this Sunday night. It will be a high energy jazz night with the high school band starting the night followed by the CJP's tribute to Ornette Coleman. Please print this flyer and post in an appropriate place(s) such as a breakroom, to get the word out. We're concerned that the Super Bowl, which I am told is also played on Sunday, will interfere with attendence at this highly enjoyable, unquestionably affordable jazz performance.
See you on Sunday!
Susan