[Dhsbb-jazz] Honor Cords Arriving soon

Ana Ebrahimi ana_gymnastic at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 23:23:15 PDT 2008

Hello again!
Thank you so much to all the alumni who donated their cords, you are amazing!!Good news: The seniors WILL have their cords soon! The order has been sent and the cords should arrive either Thursday night or Friday afternoon.
In case they come on Thursday night: all band seniors should meet with Trevor as before during the graduation practice Friday morning to get their cord.
In case they come Friday afternoon: we'll meet at 6:10pm to pass out cords then.
In case they do not come: Trevor has enough cords from graduates for all those who asked for one (and will be distributed at about 6:10). Hopefully there will be a few extra for those who didn't get the message.
Thank You very much everyone! Congratulations on finishing a fantastic year!! woohoo!
Happy Summer,
Ana E.
530 574-7601
P.S. If you are in town JULY 4th Please save the morning for playing with the Pep Band at the Kiddie Parade!! I will send an e-mail as the date approaches with more information.