[Dhsbb-jazz] Important BB Meeting

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 11 23:12:05 PDT 2008

BB parents,

  Please do not forget about the DHS BB meeting tomorrow (Wed 7:30pm at DHS band room).   This meeting is going to be one of our more important meetings. so I am encouraging all of you to attend.  Our DHS BB has done well this year and we need to go over some money issues.  As you know the Davis school district music program is in trouble and we need to talk about what we as parents can do to protect the music program.

  I have attached the meeting agenda to this email.  My laptop computer is having intermittent issues, so it would be better if you print out this agenda and bring it with you.

  Thanks,
  Mike Choy
  DHS BB President