[Dhsbb-jazz] Scrip form for March

Larry Lagerstrom lagerstrom at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:00:34 PDT 2008

Dear DHS Band Booster,

Help support our bands and students by just doing what you usually do in
your regular routine! That is, do you enjoy Jamba Juice? Peet's? Starbuck's?
How about taking the family to dinner at Dos Coyotes or Applebee's or
Chili's or Chevy's? Or lunch at Chipotle or Subway or KFC or Carl's Jr or
Burger King? The weather's getting warmer, so maybe ice cream at Baskin
Robbins or Cold Stone? The weather may also mean more bike riding, but most
of us still have to buy gas sometime. Shell? Arco? Chevron/Texaco? And of
course groceries and sundry items at Safeway, Nugget, Co-op, SaveMart,
Longs, or Rite Aid.

All of these places are part of our scrip program, as well as many more.
Clothes shopping? There's Gottschalks, Gap/Old Navy, Marshalls, Lands' End,
L.L. Bean, JC Penney, or Ross. Home and garden projects? Try Ace Hardware,
Home Depot, or Sears/OSH. Entertainment? Try Blockbuster, iTunes, Regal
Cinemas, Borders, Avid Reader, or Disney. Electronics? Try Circuit City,
Best Buy, or Radio Shack. Sports? Try Big 5. Almost anything under the sun?
Amazon.com, of course.

Order your scrip using the attached form and the Band Boosters will get a
cut ranging from 2-15%. Not bad at all for just doing what you usually do.

Thanks!

Larry Lagerstrom

DHS Band Boosters Scrip Coordinator

P.S. If you mail your form (due next Monday, March 17 to address listed on
form), please let me know via email so I can expect it.