[Dhsbb-jazz] Picnic Day Parking Fundraiser

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 23:46:08 PDT 2008

Parents,
  I am looking for 2 parents who would be willing to do the Picnic Day Parking Lot fundraiser 4/19.  We have the district parking lot and we can sell parking spots on Picnic day.  I believe it only takes 1 to 2 hours before the parking lot is full and then you can leave for the day.  It brings in several hundred dollars and it is relatively easy money for Band Boosters.  If you have not volunteered for any BB functions, this one is definitely a very limited time involvement job.  Please consider helping.
  Thanks,
  Mike Choy
  DHS BB President