[Dhsbb-jazz] help with Friday's band/choir concert

dhabermans at aol.com dhabermans at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 22:01:22 PDT 2008

 Dear parents-

For this Friday's joint band/choir concert we need volunteers for the following jobs-
1. 10 bakers to bake 2 dozen of "something" (cookies, brownies, cupcakes etc)
2. 1-2 people to sell baked goods.

3. 2 people to sell tickets at the door.
4. 2 interested parents to help with "Save the Music" campaign table with Jenny Decker.
(in the lobby).They will hand out fliers, explain the budget situation, how music will be affected and answer questions about the funds. We'll accept checks for DSF and music specifically.

Please respond? to this address and I will send a final list of the assignments.
Looking forward to a great performance!
Dahlia Haberman, Aviel's mom, Concert Committee.