[Dhsbb-jazz] Guide for New Orleans Trip: Please print and read!

Peter Matlock matlockpeter at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 21:16:37 PDT 2008

Hi All,

  Attached is a guide for the Jazz Band/Jazz Choir New Orleans trip.  Please be sure to download this, read it as soon as possible and review it with your student.  We are communicating to the Band via email rather than having a general informational meeting.

  Permission slips for both New Orleans and Monterey will be sent shortly.

  We need a volunteer to coordinate any carpools that will be required between Davis and Sacaramento Airport for the New Orleans trip.  Students MUST be at the Sacramento Airport (Southwest Terminal) at 5:00 AM Thursday, April 10 and will return at 10:40 PM on Sunday, April 13.

  Any volunteers to organize carpools--if needed?

  Thanks,
  Peter