[Dhsbb-jazz] Message from the Albrecht family

lesli chuck leslichuck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:19:12 PDT 2008

Thank you so much for your kindness and support and for the warmth and
love we felt from all the Jazz Band families last night. We were so
touched by the dedication to Will's memory and it was a great comfort
for us in this tragic time.

I have been thinking how I might respond to the offers of help and I
came up with an idea the students might want to help with. We will be
putting together some photo collages on Wednesday afternoon and I
would like to invite any band member to come over and help. We have
boxes and boxes of photos (we never seemed organized enough to put our
pictures into albums in the pre-digital age).

I also know that some parents expressed an interest in providing
dinner. We are ok on that front until March 29th, the Saturday of the
visitation and the open house. For those planning on attending it
would be great if they brought some small finger food or beverages to
share. If a band parent wanted to organize a dinner schedule beginning
March 31st we would be very grateful.

Our address is 402 Lago Place (near Northstar Park) and our phone
numbers are 759-9343, 304-1211 (Andy) and 220-4670 (Melissa).

Thank you,

Melissa Lyans

In case you missed it, Wil's obituary was in Sunday's Enterprise