[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria carpools

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 14:43:15 PDT 2008

Dear Band Parents,

  The carpool plans for getting our group to and from the airport for our Victoria trip are almost finished.  Please understand that we must account for all students from the time we leave Davis until we return.  Thus we ask your cooperation in participating in the carpool system, which includes a check-in at DHS prior to leaving town for the airport.  This drive-by check in outside the IPAB is mandatory to ensure that all students and chaperones are accounted for.

  Please contact Tia Choy (cjchoy at sbcglobal.net) if you are able to drive.  We still need:

  Flight 1 (to and from Seattle)
  1)    1 more driver for the first flight going to the airport (starting at 4:30 am on Friday)
  2)    several more drivers for the first flight coming back (about 7:45 pm on Tuesday).

  Flight 2 (to and from Seattle)
  1)    1-2 more drivers for the second flight going to the airport (starting at 7:15 am on Friday)
  2)    1-2 more drivers for second flight coming back from the airport (about 10 pm on Tuesday).

  The list detailing which student is on which flight was sent out several days ago.  If you are unsure which flight your student is on and would like to help drive, contact Tia and she can give you that information.

  Thanks,
  Sarah Davis, Victoria trip coordinator