[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria reminders

Susan Hulsizer susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Tue May 13 16:06:31 PDT 2008

Dear Band Families,
The Victoria Trip is right around the corner, thanks for returning your forms and payment so quickly - we are looking forward to a fantastic trip!

A few reminders:
1.  ALL students must drop off their dress blacks (in a garment bag) plus their instruments to the DHS IPAB green room on THURSDAY, 5/15 between 7:15am and noon.
Everything should be clearly labeled with your name.  We will have bins for carrying the smaller instruments so they will be well-protected on the truck.

2.  Be sure to pack:  folding music stand, casual blacks, a warm jacket, comfortable shoes for much walking.  Rain is likely.

3. Be sure to bring:  photo ID, money for meals (3 lunches, 2 dinners), a bag lunch for Friday (no liquids, but an empty water bottle can be carried through security and then filled at a drinking fountain).

4.  You all received your carpool assignments when you turned in your passports.  Contact your carpool driver to be sure they know where you live.  Pack everything the night before and be ready when they arrive.

5.  You will be delivered to your homes on Tuesday, 5/20

Give me a ring if you have any questions: 753-3299.

Cheers!
-Sarah Davis