[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Homeward bound.

Susan Hulsizer susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Tue May 20 07:47:20 PDT 2008

Hi Susan,
Can you please forward this to the band groups?
Thanks!
-Sarah

Dear Band families,
We have had a terrific time in Victoria, and are packing up to begin our return to Davis tonight (Tuesday).
The kids have been fantastic, the weather great, and the music well-received.
A few reminders as we end our trip:
1.  Your student will be given their passport while we are on the plane.
2.  Be sure to pick up dress blacks and instruments which will be available in the IPAB green room on Wednesday from 1-4pm.
Cheers!
Sarah Davis