[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: NBC Nightly News Broadcast--Monday, May 26th, not May 25th!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 23 17:26:31 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: ppyle at djusd.k12.ca.us
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 5:10 PM
Subject: FW: NBC Nightly News Broadcast--Monday, May 26th, not May 25th!

Please see the message below from Janet Berry, the Davis Schools Foundation president.  The DSF video she refers to in her message highlights district programs, teachers and students.

Penny Pyle
Administrative Assistant
Superintendent and Board of Education Offices
Davis Joint Unified School District
530-757-5300 x 142

Janet Berry <janet-berry at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  Hello All,

  The producer at NBC News in NY just called to say that they will be airing the story on Davis Schools Foundation and the California school budget crisis on Monday, May 26th on the NBC Nightly News which by my TV Guide shows it on KCRA, Channel 3 at 5:30 pm.

  The producer mentioned that footage from DSF video and Schoolapalooza made the final cut, so set your tivo or tune in.  I will e-mail this info to the School liaisons, Volunteer Captains, Enterprise and Bee so hopefully the kids in it will get to see themselves on TV.  Help spread the word...

  Thanks,

  Janet