[Dhsbb-jazz] San Diego Trip

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 21:59:16 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Planning is already underway for the San Diego Trip this spring.   Dates for
the trip are Fri. May 15 (after school) - Tues. May 19.  If you  returned your
volunteer form with the box for the Trip Committee checked, then  you have
already received notification of our first meeting to begin putting the  pieces
of the trip together.  If you didn't sign up on that form but think  you might
be interested in being on the committee or possibly chaperoning on the  trip
please come as well.   Folks who participate in the committee  during the year
will be given  first priority to chaperone on the  trip.  Last year this made
up most of the chaperone spots on the Victoria  trip, with just 1or 2
additional chaperones needed.  We welcome your help  with both large and very small
jobs, or even just your input as the trip comes  together.

Our first meeting will be next week on Wed. Oct 15th.

Please send an email to me at _JazzyHorns at aol.com_
(mailto:JazzyHorns at aol.com)  if you would like  to come and I'll send you more information.  If you are
interested but  can't make next week's meeting please still email me  and I'll
add your  name to the distribution list for the committee.

It's going to be a great trip!

Katie Horn