[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters Revised By-Laws - For Comment

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Oct 10 12:42:20 PDT 2008

Reminder to all,
Please take a look at the draft of the By Laws that is attached.
Remember, please send me inputs by this weekend.

If anyone would like to have a mtg with me to discuss the inputs, we can set up a time Sunday evening to review your inputs.
I will be sending out the Final Draft by the end of the weekend.
Thx,
~JAH