[Dhsbb-jazz] Car Wash Today

Lisa Yamauchi lyama87 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 11 22:15:03 PDT 2008

A big thank you to the students and parents who worked extra hard today
washing cars in the cold and wind. The students made $13.50/hr and did a
great job.
The first car wash was also successful and the students earned $9.60/hr to
their accounts.

The next car wash will be in the spring led by Karen Farley.

Lisa and Michael