[Dhsbb-jazz] eScrip renewal reminder, plus Nugget scrip

Larry Lagerstrom lagerstrom at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 29 12:56:27 PDT 2008

DHS Band Boosters,

Thanks to all of you who have renewed your Safeway Club Card (or registered
it for the first time) for the Band Boosters. If you still haven't gotten
around to it, remember that the deadline is November 1.

To renew, go to www.escrip.com <http://www.escrip.com/>  and look for the
"Click here to renew" for Safeway section in the lower left of the page.
(You can also use that link to sign up for the first time.)

The official name of the Band Boosters is "Davis Senior High School Band
Boosters" (zip code = 95617) and our eScrip ID number is 137316731.

Also, if you often shop at Nugget you can get a Nugget scrip card and load
money on it. The Band Boosters then get a percentage (3%) of the amount. If
you want a card, just let me know and I'll get one to you. (If you have a
card from last year, it's still good.)

These are nice and easy ways to contribute to the Band Boosters and they
don't cost you a dime!

Thanks,

Larry Lagerstrom

Scrip coordinator