[Dhsbb-jazz] Natsoulas Jazz Festival

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 12:54:33 PDT 2008

Band Booster Parents and Students,

I know this email may be coming to you when your son or daughter has already graduated or has stopped doing any band classes this year, but our new listserve is not quite ready yet.

The Natsoulas Jazz Festival is coming up on Oct 4 and we are a part of this Festival.  We need parent volunteers from any of the three bands and students from any of the three bands to help out.  All money collected for Band Boosters will be used to pay any expenses and then the remaining will go into student accounts.  Please reply to this message if you want to be involved in this event.  Last year was the first year and the Festival went well.

Thanks,
Mike Choy
DHS BB President