[Dhsbb-jazz] need help with your listserve subscription(s)?

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 20 16:29:26 PDT 2008

Dear DHS Band students and family members,

This is the time of the school year when many changes are made to the subscriber lists for the DHS Band Boosters listserver account.  The system allows us to easily add email contact information, but it is not possible for me to find all email subscribers who should be removed from one or more of our lists.

IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED TO OR DROPPED FROM A LIST or if you wish to subscribe an additional email address, HIT YOUR REPLY BUTTON AND SEND ME YOUR REQUEST AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE CARE OF IT, or you may adjust your subscriptions yourself by visiting:

Thanks,
Joyce Hamaguchi
DHSBB listserve administrator
757-6336