[Dhsbb-jazz] band newsletter notes

susan.hulsizer at comcast.net susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 18:48:03 PDT 2008

Hello Band Boosters,

The October Band Booster newsletter will be out within a couple of weeks, and I have received very few requests for the paper version of the newsletter. If you would like a paper, mailed-to-your-house version of the monthly newsletter, please respond to me, at susan.hulsizer at comcast.net with the subject line of "paper band newsletter" and let me know your name, your street address, town, zip, and your band student's name. Otherwise, you will receive only the e-mailed pdf version of the newsletter. I have attached the September newsletter as a sample to download to see if this version is accessible and enjoyable. Other newsletters are typically longer. I would like to point out (again, for those of you who were at the parent meeting) that the e-mail version is delivered earlier, it's in color, it saves paper and postage, and you can find it later. However, all these are of little consequence if you don't have access or won't read it on your computer/blackberry. My greatest hop
 e is t
hat you will read the newsletter in any form you choose, to stay connected to the dynamic and fun group  known as the DHS Band Boosters.
If you need a pdf reader, you can get a free download from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html This software will allow you to open the pdf file.

The deadline for the October newsletter is Thursday, Sept 25th.

Thank you,
Susan Hulsizer, editor