[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Jazz Festival Raffle

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 07:23:03 PDT 2008

Jazz Festival RaffleDear Symphonic, Concert and Jazz Band Families,

Thank you so much for joining us for the Davis Jazz Festival this Saturday!

It's not too late to purchase or sell raffle tickets. Your student will receive full credit to his or her student account for the  amount of any tickets sold by this Friday. I would be happy to deliver tickets to your home this week or you can pick them up at my house any evening after 6pm. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Some of the prizes include 2 American Airline tickets, $75 gift certificate to Seasons, gift certificate for Avid Reader, Gift basket from Outdoor Kids, paintings from the John Natsoulas gallery and Varsity Theatre tickets.

Thanks you for supporting our great music program.

Lisa Yamauchi
757-2893
lyama87 at sbcglobal.net

NOTE:  Dear families:  please contact Lisa directly by copying and pasting her email address into the address line (please do not respond via your "reply" button)...Joyce (listserve administrator)