[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: listserv announcement request

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 23:12:53 PDT 2008

Hello fellow bandies and parents! As you know, money for our OFFICIAL Pep Band sweatshirts are due Tuesday, [9/30]. This due date has been extended, and sweatshirt money is NOW DUE THIS THURSDAY, OCT. 2ND. No, symphonic band does not have class that day, so that means either A: get your money in by Wednesday, or B: find me on Thursday! [I will drop by jazz band at the end of class, and concert at the start of class that day]

Sweatshirts cost 23 DOLLA HOLLA. both cash, or checks made out to Sam Bold [NOT dhs] are acceptable.
1: you will ONLY receive a sweatshirt if you place an order beforehand [ie: by Thursday]
2: you can ONLY place an order if you have 23 dolla upfront.
there will not be sweatshirts for sale after we have received them

Sweatshirts are not required, but are a nice commodity for football season; when it gets quite chilly during the games, you can stay warm and still rep the band!

feel free to email me with questions or comments - sambold1 at gmail.com
Sam Bold
PB director

PS: amazing job on Friday, we'll be extraordinary at homecoming!