[Dhsbb-jazz] A few Volunteers for San Diego Departure still needed

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 14:33:15 PDT 2009

We still need more VOLUNTEERS for departure day of the San Diego  Trip.

Please volunteer to help at the  luggage drop off for the band trip leaving
on May 15.
Three(3)  volunteers are needed from 7:15 to 8:00 a.m. for check in.
Two volunteers  are needed to watch the luggage for each of the following
time slots:   8:15-9:15, 9:15-10:15, 10:15 to 11:15.

Please contact Janet Soto Mukai at _janetys at aol.com_
(mailto:janetys at aol.com)  or 758-6353 if you can help  out.  Thank you!

Also, remember to go to Lampost Pizza on Lake Blvd. tonight (Wed.  April
15) to support our final pizza fundrasier of the year.   The pizza fundraisers
are the easiest fundrasiers we do, so grab a pizza  and support this
awesome band program at the same time!

**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh)