[Dhsbb-jazz] picnic day! woot!

Sam Bold sambold1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:35:01 PDT 2009

hello friends and family!
this is just a reminder about our upcoming PHAT pep band event!
date: saturday: april 18th
time: meet @8:15am, parade steps off @9:15. but please dont be late, we must
check in as a group before the parade starts, so punctuality is crucial!
place: Lot 41 [directions below] on UCD campus
theme: anything BLUE and/or WHITE! if you run out of ideas, you can always
go with the classic bluecrew shirt, but any loco costume you can think of
will work! [we're reppin our school colors yo, so come decked out fSHO]
other information: you can store cases in my car. we will be marching to
drum cadences, [ie: not marching while playing], Winters HS marching band
will be in the parade also, so awesomeness will be particulary encouraged,
so they dont go steppin on our turf yo. the parade ends at 3rd and A, and
you do not need to return to lot 41 [except cases/drummers]

*if you didn't turn in a liability waiver to me last week, i'm sorry, but
i'll have to turn you away :(

Sincerely yours,
SamBold

feel free to call/email me: 530.400.5897 or sambold1 at gmail.com

>>directions to lot 41:

At the intersection of Russell and Anderson/La Rue Roads turn onto La Rue
Road.

Proceed down La Rue Road until you come to the intersection of La Rue and
Hutchison Roads. Make a left turn onto Hutchison Road, you are now on
campus.

Parking Lot 41 will be up the road on the right hand side.