[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: left over cake pans from Coconut Grove

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 29 11:32:44 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: plyang at comcast.net

I have been holding 2  springform pans since the evening of Coconut Grove.

I learned also that one of the parents who made a cake using a springform pan, retrieved the  wrong pan and what she did get back was not a matching set (the set was put back into her carrying bag).

Please contact me if you would like to exchange or retrieve your missing pan either by email or phone:

756-0563.

Again, thanks to all who so generously gave of their time, talent, energy and commitment to Coconut Grove, the band boosters and the band students.

paula yang