[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS BB meeting

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 1 22:27:13 PST 2009

Hi Band Booster Parents,

I know all of us have hit a busy time of the year.  Band Booster committees are going strong right now in all the planning and activities.  Please try to carve out some time and attend the Band Booster meeting tomorrow - Wed at 7:30 pm in the Band room.  We appreciate your input.  I know your sons and daughters are fountains of information just overflowing into your household, but we in Band Boosters can give you the "rest of the story" at the meeting.

See you there,
Mike Choy
DHS BB President