[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS BB Meeting

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 19:51:26 PST 2009

DHS BB Parents,

I am sending out a reminder about the BB meeting tomorrow at 7:30 pm.  Our attendance has been a little low this year, which in general has not been a problem except at times I feel I do not have a good representation of parents for decision making.  Tomorrow, we will have a more detailed financial report and I will have some suggestions for expenditures.  In addition we need to review the new BB Bylaw proposal and probably vote to approve or not approve them.
Our students are doing great in the 3 Bands.  Thank you supporting them and the BB organization.

Mike Choy