[Dhsbb-jazz] Student Account Updates

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Feb 23 13:04:45 PST 2009

All,

Last night I sent out updates on student accounts for those going on the band trip to San Diego.
If you are going on the trip & did not receive the update, please let me know.  There may be an issue with the email I have noted for you.

I have also received several emails asking at Rent-A-Band.  It looks as though the credits for R-A-B were accidentally left out of the summaries.
We are checking into that now.
If your student participated in Rent-A-Band, you will receive an updated account summary as soon as we get the details updated.

Thanks,
~JAH
John.A.Horn at intel.com<mailto:John.A.Horn at intel.com>