[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove Update: Help Needed, Get Your Tickets Soon

Michael Coleman coleman at cal.net
Sun Jan 25 17:31:29 PST 2009

In four weeks, the DHS Band Boosters will host An Evening at the Coconut Grove.  It's an essential fundraising event for the DHS band programs as well as a great time to get to know other families and supporters of Davis youth music programs while listening to some great music, enjoying tasty food and drink, and perusing treasures in our silent auction.  It is not to be missed.

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
------------------------------------

Later this week, students will have the opportunity to sign up to help put the event together including making decorations and serving our guests throughout the evening.  The money they earn for the hours they work will go directly to their individual student accounts to help pay for their upcoming trips.

We also need parent support for this event to
o      make a dessert or appetizer (we'll provide you with the recipes)
o      decorate and
o      help in the kitchen at the event.
Some of you have signed up, but we need more help.

Please email plyang at comcast.net now with how you can help.

TICKET DISCOUNT ENDS IN 1 WEEK

Have you bought your tickets to An Evening at the Coconut Grove yet?  The price goes up On February 1.  You can download the ticket reservation form here: http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters/coconut-grove-reservations

Questions on tickets and reservations? Contact Helen Kado-Fong at 757-2253 or via email: samstro at pacbell.net

AUCTION DONATIONS NEEDED
Can you donate a product or service for the silent auction?  A weekend at your vacation home?  How about that cool thing you were going to regift?

For more silent auction info contact Mike Coleman at 753-1410 or coleman at cal.net