[Dhsbb-jazz] Order for additional Playathon T-shirts

Susan Hulsizer susan.hulsizer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 14:47:04 PST 2009

Hello band parents,

The kids were so amazing at Playathon. Unlike other years, the vast majority of those who stayed the night did not sleep at all. This after a week of finals, SAT's and Folsom Jazz Festival! The kids had great attitudes, too. It seemed to all of us that the night (and the early morning hours) went quickly.

We are getting an order for additional Playathon t-shirts, since there were students (and two adult volunteers) who wanted the shirt, but did not pre-order. If we can get 12 shirts, the cost will be $17.50 each, and currently we have an order for 10. If you want to order a shirt, please send me an email with the student name and size of shirt. I will get back to you with the final cost, as it is lower per shirts with larger orders. Attached is a pdf with the shirt graphics.

Susan Hulsizer