[Dhsbb-jazz] June DHS Band Booster Meeting - This Wednesday 6/3

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Jun 1 13:56:09 PDT 2009

All,

Just a quick reminder......

We will be having our June DHS Band Booster Mtg THIS WEDNESDAY (7:30pm at the Band Room).
It is moved up one week due to the end of school next week.

We are also sending a special invitation to all 9th grade parents to attend this week's meeting.

Please come and join us.  We'll be talking about lots of great stuff.

Some of the items we'll be covering:

            Welcome to the 9th Grade parents joining
            End of '08-'09 school year review
            San Diego Trip report out
            Remaining Band activities
            2009-2010 Calendar review
            2009-2010 Band Officer Nominations & Elections (we have nominees for all spots, so you won't be cornered) :)
            Committee Chair vacancies from parents of graduating seniors
            And more :)

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
~JAH