[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Trip Update & Band Boosters mtg tomorrow.

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Mar 11 07:09:39 PDT 2009

All,
The 2nd payment for the San Diego Band Trip was due last Friday, March 6th.
More than 50% of the payments are still outstanding.
We have trip bills that need to be paid or we will start loosing reservations.
Please get them in ASAP.  You should have received an email with the amount due.
For those that participated in Rent-A-Band, and have not sent in your payment, updated emails are directly following this.

You may bring your checks to the Band Booster mtg tomorrow night at the DHS Band Room.
We will be meeting at 7:30pm.  All are welcome.
I will also be giving an Overview of the San Diego Trip. So if you want to see what we are doing, come on by.

Thanks much,
~JAH
John Horn