[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Trip is coming up soon

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 11:02:20 PDT 2009

Hi all,
Our band trip to San Diego is just 6 weeks away!  Look for the packets  of
trip forms to be signed that will be coming home this week.

Also, if any student will not be traveling with the band the entire time
(our trip leaves DHS on Fri. May 15th and returns to DHS the evening of Tues.
May 19th) PLEASE inform Mr. Lange and the trip coordinator - Katie Horn -
immediately.  We are in the final planning stages, making final payments  and lists
for various events, and we must have accurate counts.  So if you  have been
thinking of making separate travel arrangements for your child due to  sports
or other conflicts, please let us know so we can work that into the  planning.

Have a great spring break, and get those trip forms back as soon as  possible!

Thanks,
Katie Horn
_jazzyhorns at aol.com_ (mailto:jazzyhorns at aol.com)
steps!