[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Booster Mtg - This Wednesday - Cancelled

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue May 12 21:35:23 PDT 2009

All,
We have decided to cancel tomorrow night's (Wednesday's) Band Booster meeting.
Many of us are working the final details of the Great San Diego Band Trip, and we currently don't have any other issues that can't wait until June's meeting.

If anyone does have an issue or item that they were planning on bring up at the meeting tomorrow, please email John Horn & Mike Choy and we will work it off-line with you until the next meeting.

Thanks much & enjoy your free evening.

Cheers,
~JAH

;