[Dhsbb-jazz] Final San Diego Notes and one important change

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue May 12 23:38:57 PDT 2009

Our trip is just days away.  Weather forecast for the weekend in San  Diego
is a high of 75 all week....so should be cooler than here in Davis!

NOTE one BIG CHANGE:    Mr. Lange  changed his mind on the shoes.  The
students no longer need to wear black  shoes.  Any shoes will do for casual
blacks.  (No flip flops or  sandals).

See you at check in any time after 7:15 a.m.  Remember, we want to  have
all the luggage to begin loading the busses when they arrive at 11:30  a.m.

Thanks also for adhering to the "no fragrances or scented products for the
long rides on the busses" request, for the health and safety of some in our
 group.   This only applies during our long enclosed bus rides to and  from
Davis.   While in San Diego, we won't have any rides longer than  20 min.
or so.

I'll copy the packing list here one last time.
              DHS  SPRING TRIP 2009 - SAN  DIEGO

CHECK  LIST

BE AT THE BUS, READY TO BOARD AT 12 NOON!
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE  YOUR:
1.  INSTRUMENT (LABELED)
2.  LUGGAGE (LABELED)
3.  CASUAL BLACKS FOR CONCERT ATTIRE –
BOYS – WHITE COLLARD SHIRT  (DRESS SHIRT OR POLO), BLACK SLACKS (OR DARK
BLACK JEANS, NO SHORTS), any shoes  but no flip flops or sandals
GIRLS – WHITE BLOUSE OR  TOP WITH SLEEVES (COLLAR OPTIONAL), BLACK SKIRT OR
BLACK SLACKS OR BLACK JEANS,  any shoes but no flip flops or sandals
4. WALLET WITH PHOTO ID AND  MONEY
5. BAG LUNCH FOR  BUS
6.  MEDICINES TO GIVE TO TRIP NURSE UPON CHECK-IN AND
TOILETRIES
7. MUSIC STAND - FOLDING, WIRE TYPE –  (LABELED)
8. SPORTS EQUIPMENT FOR BEACH  BBQ
9. CAMERA/CELL  PHONE
10. SWIMSUIT FOR HOTEL  POOL
YOU MUST BRING YOUR INSTRUMENT, LUGGAGE,  & MUSIC STAND TO THE IPAB BETWEEN
7:15AM AND 11:30  AM ON FRIDAY, MAY  15TH. PLEASE DO NOT BRING THESE ITEMS
AT 12 NOON WHEN THE BUS WILL BE  PACKED AND READY TO LEAVE.

**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221972443x1201442012/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819441%3B36680237%3Bi)