[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: [Dhsbb-symph] UPDATE Richard OBrien_Jazz Sax Extraordinaire

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 21 21:49:59 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Deborah Finley
To: dhsbb-symph at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us ; dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us ; dhsbb-concert at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:26 PM
Subject: [Dhsbb-symph] UPDATE Richard OBrien_Jazz Sax Extraordinaire

Greetings All,

I know we have all had Richard in our thoughts this week and wanted to give you an update....
As most of you know, Richard had a recurrence of his collapsed lung while in San Diego.  I spoke with his mom last night.  He ended up having his surgical procedure yesterday and did really well.  He was resting comfortably.  I told her that I was getting lots of inquiries about him and well wishes for both Richard and his entire family.

She said that meant so much to Richard and that the vibes of our "Band Family" are helping to lift his spirits.

They don't know when he will be discharged yet, but if I hear anything I will pass it along.

He is at:
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital
9300 Campus Point Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037

After meeting most of you and having such a great band trip, I know we are special to this loving, supportive "Band Family."

You are all the best....

Debbie

Chaperone

530-867-1748