[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: LAST CARWASH OF 2009

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:58:44 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 3:50 PM
Subject: LAST CARWASH OF 2009

HELLO EVERYONE...JAZZ, CONCERT, AND SYMPHONIC BAND PARENTS AND STUDENTS!

This coming Sat., Nov. 7th at the Nugget parking lot on Covell, 9-1p is our last carwash this season/year.  Please come out and support the Bands with your dirty cars.  Tomorrow in 7th period, concert band, the student sign-up list will be posted.  Please have your students sign up one last time to earn their way to Disneyland.  We need donation of snacks or water for the working students.  I also am short of parents to volunteer.  Lots of the regular parents have other engagements so please email me at theresalucas09 at comcast.net so I can fill these shifts up.  We need you parents to keep  the flow going by moving the cars as only parents can drive.  I need at least 5 more parents for each shift.  9a-11a  or 11a-1p.  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP THIS SEASON!

757-1735.

YOU'RE GREAT!

Theresa Lucas

carwash coordinator