[Dhsbb-jazz] Direct Donations

Choy Family cjchoy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 4 00:00:09 PST 2009

DHS Band Booster Parents,

I know you just received the Direct Donations letter, and I realize this is a difficult economic year for most of us.  However, please consider the fact that Mr Lange receives an allowance of less than $1000 for the year for all 3 bands.  We all know this does not even come close to maintaining our outstanding Band program, so our fundraising in Band Boosters is critical to the survival of this music program.  Direct Donations is one of our major fundraisers and requires the least amount of volunteer hours.   We appreciate and wll acknowledge any amount you can donate.

For those of you who are able to donate $100 or more, DHS BB will acknowledge this with a certificate stating this donation will count as your family donation or entry fees for this academic year home concerts.  You still will need to pay the entry fee for The Capital Jazz Project concert and the concert at Mondavi because of the more unusual expenses at these 2 concerts.  This is the same benefit we offered over the last 2 years.

Finally, remember we have a Band Booster meeting tomorrow evening (Wed evening).  See you there.

Mike Choy
DHS BB President