[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: It was a Good Carwash--Thank You!

J. Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:08:51 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: theresalucas09 at comcast.net
To: J. Hamaguchi
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 7:57 AM
Subject: It was a Good Carwash--Thank You!

Dear Band Parents and Students...

Thank you for making the last carwash a success!  The students that were able to come had to work hard, but it was worth it.  We did more than at Farmer's Mkt. with half of the students.  Therefore, for the ones that showed up you helped earn your way.  Thank you to all the Parents that came to help too.  We couldn't have done it without all of you.  That's all from me.  Have a Great Holiday Season!

Theresa Lucas