[Dhsbb-jazz] Pep Band opportunities

Naomi Egel negel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 12 15:53:38 PST 2009

NOTE: This is primarily for students, so parents, please show this email to your student.

I have a last-minute pep band opportunity for you!  The waterpolo team has requested that we come by and play for a few minutes at their party Friday night, before their big game on Saturday.  We will be meeting at 5:55 PM at Sarah Finley's house (1717 Costa Verde Street) and then walking over to Wade and Trevor Allen's house where the waterpolo party is (3015 Carmelo Lane).  They requested that we play just a few songs, so we should be done by 6:30 at the very latest.  While you won't get points for this, they would really appreciate it if we could come.

Also, for anyone who is interested in playing at cross country sections on Saturday, we will be meeting at the DHS parking lot at 8:00 AM, and should be back sometime between 1:00 and 2:00 PM.  The meet is at Folsom High School, and they've really appreciated our support in the past.  While you can't get points, they have offered to give Pep Band lunch for free.  It's also a ton of fun.  If you need a ride and haven't contacted me about it yet, please do so.

Thanks!
Naomi Egel
Pep Band Director 09-10